Friday, July 16, 2010

Portraits...and sorry i'm a slacker!

Ok so I'm a slacker this summer I'll admit it! But I love summer and I love getting out and enjoying the sun so i have kinda put the shutter bugs on hold and I'm truly sorry! i loved the photos that have been sent they are amazing!



These first three are from me just some pictures of family...they got to be my models! this first one I need to crop it would make it a lot better however I haven't put much time into my pics =(






These are some amazing photos from Erin! She does such a good job! Sorry i didn't add all of them Erin but they where all amazing i had a hard time picking and I'll try and get the rest of them posted soon.







This one is my favorite!

Last but not least is this fantastic shot by Ashely! Maddy is so stinking cute!




Thanks guys and the next one lets go ahead and do landscape! I'll give ya plenty of time to do this one too so no worries on the two week thing just send them in when you get a chance I'll try and do better this time tho =)

1 comment:

  1. You did a really great job with your portraits!! I'm glad you didn't post all of mine, I really didn't mean to send so many!

    ReplyDelete