Saturday, April 10, 2010

Captured Shadows

Sorry I was so late in posting these...I had a few issues trying to figure out how to get them loaded into blogger. Shadows come in so many ways I love the way you guys have captured them it was a lot of fun doing this assignment! Thank you for you pics and feel free to send me more than one!



This pic was when we were letting the kids play outside.

This pic was Heathers idea and it turned out pretty cool Bridger loved being upside down for it!


This picture is from Erica her little girl is so cute! She is just learning about her shadow...this reminds me so much of peterpan!

I love love love this picture Erin! It's perfect for a cowboy out in the sun!




This is a picture that I took out on a walk this is the shadow from the clouds.


Thank you again galls! and for the next assignment start thinking but it's going to be about shapes! What interesting shapes can you find that would make a great picture?








1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!! They are all so creative, it's hard to pic a favorite. I'm so glad you started this blog!

    ReplyDelete