Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Thousand Words

Hey guys! Well this is my new blog I hope it to be a lot of fun and whoever wants to participate is more than welcome! I hope it will help you and myself take a closer look at the world around us and appreciate all beauty big or small. These first two weeks I'm going to start off with an easy theme. Pretty much you can take a picture of what ever you want or however you want to interpret this quote...


"A picture is worth a thousand words" Napoleon Bonaparte


Just email your photos to me @ theshutterbugphotos@yahoo.com by March 20th and I will get them posted. Feel free to write a note about your photo too and the experience you had taking them. No worries about your skill or camera the important thing is that you have just go out and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment